Funtime must provide necessary music for function
based upon previous experience.
* In the event of equipment failure before or
during the function, the liability of Funtime shall
be limited to the return of the deposit and
the cancellation of this contract.
* Funtime will not be responsible for any damages
resulting in his/her inability to provide services
(i.e. equipment failure, delays in transit, etc.)
if such inability is due to circumstances beyond his/her
* A deposit of one-half of the total price is
due within (7) seven days following reciept of this
signed contract. If for any reason the event is cancelled,
the Disc Jockey will retain the deposit as damages.
* Payment in full is to be recieved by Funtime
(7) days prior to the event.
* * Please make checks payable
to Wade Gomes * * *
* It is the responsibility of the person requesting
Funtime's services to discuss all final arrangments
pertaining to music, accomodations, etc., with the
Disc Jockey (2)two to (3)three weeks prior to the
This agreement will be honored only when signed by both
the Disc Jockey and the Individual/Event Organizer
or Person Responsible for Payment whose signature
appears on this contract.
The above function is contracted
for _______ hours for the amount of $________.
* During the event, request for additional hour(s)
may be available at an additional fee of $75.00 per
Total Balance: $_________
Date: ___________    Check#:
_________ Bank: ________________
Event Organizer/Person Responsible